Professional Septic Home Inspection Services

Picture this: you have just found your dream home, and it has a beautiful backyard with a lush garden and an inviting pool. However, without a properly functioning septic system, your backyard oasis could turn into a nightmare. Enter Septic Home Inspection.

We understand the importance of a healthy septic system for your peace of mind and the longevity of your property. We use cutting-edge technology to evaluate the condition of the septic tank, drain field, and other components of the system. We will look for any signs of wear and tear, such as leaks or corrosion, and assess the overall functionality of the system.

How We Go About Septic Inspection

During a septic tank test, we use specialized equipment to measure the water level and the amount of sludge and scum in the tank. The water level is critical because it indicates how much liquid is in the tank at any given time. Ideally, the tank should be at about 75% capacity, with the other 25% reserved for solids and waste products. If the water level is higher than this, it could be an indication that the tank is not draining correctly or that there is a leak somewhere in the system.

The levels of sludge and scum in the tank are also important indicators of the system’s health. Sludge is made up of solid waste products that have settled to the bottom of the tank over time, while scum is made up of fats, oils, and other floating materials that collect at the top. If these levels are too high, it refers that the tank is overdue for pumping. After the septic home inspection in Clayton, NC, we also provide recommendations for routine maintenance and repairs to keep your septic system functioning at its best.

The Life Of Septic Systems

Septic systems have remarkable longevity. They can last anywhere from 25 to 40 years under proper care. We have witnessed functioning systems from the 1950s. It stands as a testament to their resilience. Factors like soil type, drainage, and owner maintenance influence their lifespan. With diligent attention, a septic system can gracefully serve for decades. If you want to add years of life to your septic systems, relying on Primo Home Inspector’s septic home inspection is your best bet.